Saturday, February 11, 2012

I finally got the internet back! So I am excited to do a little catching up on what is new in Jon and I's life. woo! A lot of great things have come our way the past month. I got a new job!! Yay! I am so excited about it. I got a job working in Farmington Utah teaching kindergarten. And oh my heck I LOVE it. I have the cutest kids in the world. It has been such a blessing. It is awesome pay, and i get benefits so that helps so much considering Jon and I are going to need those coming up soon (: Jon has been doing awesome at his job, he is getting ready to move to Wisconsin for a few months to do summer sales and I'm gonna miss the little nugget but it will help us out so much! We were very fortunate to get into a brand new house this month as well. The owners of the house are serving a mission so they are giving it to us for an amazing price. When Jon takes off to Wisconsin that means i get to move in (: The more time I spend in Syracuse the more I think I want to live here.

I've been so grateful for all the things I have been blessed with. Jon and I are working with our bishop getting ready for the temple and oh my. It has been such an amazing experience for us. Our relationship has strengthened so much and have seen first hand the countless blessing the Lord pours upon us when we are willing to do our part. I have nothing to complain about. I'm so happy! Sometimes things are crappy and sometimes I think I will never make it. But then a tender mercy comes and reminds me how wonderful my life really is!

No comments:

Post a Comment