Saturday, December 31, 2011


Christmas this year was so different for us. It was the first time we had to "share" and it was really hard! We spent the first part of break in Idaho Falls with my family and I loved it. I got to see my favorite person ever Kimberlee Janae Harris. She has been nannying in New Jersey and I've missed her so much. It was wonderful to spend a few days with her. On the 23rd we did our annual midnight shopping spree with all the ladies in the family and had as much fun as ever. We did Christmas with my mom on the 23rd as well and wowwee we got spoiled rotten. My mom got Jon a pea coat which he's been needing and wanting for so long. He was so pumped. I got a sewing machine and the two of us got an emergency kit that we loved! Then we drove to boise to be with Jons family. We both got some clothes and some other much needed things. We've loved spending time with Jon's family because its harder for us to get here. Christmas this year was a lot different for me. I had some really neat experiences at my job and with my family it was just a wonderful break.

No comments:

Post a Comment